Welcome to Healthcare Hospitality Network! Check out how HHN creates opportunties for connection, learning, advocacy and awareness to organizations providing hospitality, compassion, and support to patients and their caregivers.
House Membership is open to all organizations that are providing lodging and programs specifically designed to meet the special needs of patients and their caregivers that are traveling away from their home areas for life saving medical care.
In the process of developing a house and not open yet? Join us as a Provisonal House member to connect and learn from those that have gone before you. No need to go it alone!
House Membership Includes:
- Access to the Info Hub connecting you with over a 100 House and Supporting Partner Members across the country.
- Enrollment in the Learning Management System with over 1600 courses to train and develop your team.
- Opportunties to learn and connect with other members monthly through the HHN Ask the Expert and Virtual Round Table sessions.
- Discounted rates for the Annual Conference, held in-person or virtually, where you can connect and learn together.
- Access to proprietary Industry Surveys and national reports that help you to share the story of the impact of your mission and services locally and nationally.
- The industry’s only Certified Hospitality House (CHH) credentialing program that distinguishes members that maintain high training and operational standards.
- Collaborations with like-minded organizations and individuals to advocate for and build awareness of the healthcare hospitality imperative.
For HHN Supporting Partners:
The HHN Supporting Partner Program is a new program being launched this year to provide our vendors and support organizations the opportunity to connect and engage with the house members of Healthcare Hospitality Network.
- Listing in Supporting Partners Member Directory with link to your website.
- Connecting through e-mail Invitation to Supporting Partner virtual demo, sent from HHN offices
- Featured social media posts on all HHN outlets (FB, IG, LI, Twitter)
- Opportunities to offer member coupons or specials
- Access to a Supporting Partner “Ask the Expert” forum page
From an HHN Supporting Partner:
"NPSC has been a proud member of HHN since our inception in 2013. We believe in their mission of supporting homes to be "more effective in their service" as we try to do the same with our software. As sponsors of HHN, we can use the Online Body of Knowledge and attend HHN seminars to better understand and support our clients. At this point, most of our clients are members of HHN, and several were referred directly from HHN. As we have grown, we've also watched HHN grow, especially in their work in best practices and advocacy. We are excited to see how our partnership develops in the future."
Beth VanderMeer, Executive Director, Non-Profit Software Corporation